Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
- It was a perfect shot to the middle of the green. the ball continued rolling forward then hooked right and into the hole (approx. 15 foot roll). it truly was priceless.
- Also the hole was worth 10000 dollars it was the boys and girls club sponsored tournament and hole 3 was insured for 10000.
- Should have already been submitted to the chronicle by san geronimo...
- I waited 55 years for my 1st hole-in-one
- First hole-in-one newer golfer.
- Occurred during a delcastle men's association a-b-c-d tournament. went on to win the a filght in the tournament with a gross score of 79 and net of 65. hole was playing approximately 155 yds with the pin back and a slight head wind.
- It was a 15+ mph head wind, ball was dead straight inline with pin, and struck the green 3 ft short of the hole and released and rolled in. it is my first hole in one.
- Hole in one was achieved during a monthly medal sponsored by toyota zambia ltd
- Aced 2 holes.7 n 9.nine hole league.same day
- Maynard also had a hole in one on the 7th hole in that same round. he used a 9 iron from 134 yards for his second ace of the day.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)