Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
- My third hole in one.
- This was my first hole in one in over 35 years of golf. also my first one witnessed! and...it happened in my company (stroke play) golf tournament, to boot!!
- Damp day- left to right high shot hit 6 inches in front of pin and spun onto flag that wasn't quite vertical not allowing ball to drop. too bad couldn't see it from the tee. once flag made vertical ball dropped. what a day
- Just an amazing day to get a hole in one!
- It was such a thrill!
- On a windy march day i hit a smooth little 8 iron that never left the flag at high noon. ball kinda disappeared in the glare on the green but knew it was probably in the hole and it was confirmed as we reached the green.
- I was playing in a two some with witness #1. the other witnesses were a four some paying behind us.
- Taylor is the 1st cousin of pga professional boo weekley.
Garnet Manley iii
- Had hole-in-one on halloween, which was 3 days after my 13th birthday. playing the men's white tees from 130 yards. hit and 8 iron that landed about 18 inches from the hole and spun in!
- I had just purchased my new irons the day before and this was the first time i used the clubs, and in fact the hole-in-one was the first shot i took with the 9 iron.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)