Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
- I have been playing golf for 32 years and i have waited a long time for my first ace and its as incredible feeling as i dreamed of.
- Second hole in one - first hole in one was during high school golf team practice at los rios country club.
- This was my first ever hole in one what a great feeling
- Considering that i suffer from cervical dystonia torticollis), my chances of making ae are even less than the average golfer.
- My second hole-in-one occurred on the perfect golf day
- The tee box was slightly elevated from the green, and there was a stream running in front of the green with the pin located in the front third of the green. with wind blowing toward me, i did not want to chance using a pitching wedge, for fear of being sh
- This is an elevated tee hole, with a drop of about 85 feet from tee to green. a river runs behind the green. pin was in back, ball landed 3 feet behind the cup and spun back into hole.
- Nothing but net - on the fly
no bounce no roll
high arching draw into the green surrounded by water and bunkers.
- My hole-in-one has already been acknowledged in the orange county register. a friend of mine who has had a hole in one said he registered with the usga and received a certificate and plaque from usga in the mail and suggested i send this in.
- I never register before, becasue i did not know, however, this is the first of two hole in one on the same hole same course. how many times has that happen. i am truely blessed! bill
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)