Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
- Griffin is 9 years and 4 months old
- My first after 35 years of playing!
- This hole in one was accomplished during a breast awareness tournament.
- New course, opened in april, 2002.e in one at the course.
- Wow. what a feeling. it was the greatest feeling in 45 yeas of playing any sport.
- This was my first
- This is so exciting!
- Delay due to the fact that i did not know about the register.
- 4th rund of the year, first round of the year in wisconsin. 1st hole in one for me--i witnessed all 3 of my fiance's!
- Ive been playing golf for 8 years. i thought i had over shot the green because i did not see the ball. thankfully my golf partners larry larry lewis and spence stanfield who was as exicted as i was to see the ball in the cup.they witness this once in a l
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)