Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
- It was a perfect shot, looked good the whole way, ball mark a couple feet in front of pin, one hop then in!
- A marshall had just pulled up to the tee box prior to my teeing off.
- Shot was 187 into a slight wind. played a slight cut shot that landed approx 10 yrd from the hole and watch it roll into the hole. the ball was a titeist pro v1 392 with a duncan aviation logo on it.
- I am so excited since this is my second hole in one in three years!!!!
- I was on vacation in florida and that was my first and only hole in one every.
- Already published in adg
- My tee shot landed approximately 18 inches to the seven oclock position of the pin then rolled in the hole.
- I hit a great shot, the ball split the flag all the way, it bounced twice and rolled into the cup.
- Local paper already recorded in sports section
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)