Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
- I hit the shot stright into the wind; the ball flew in the cup on the fly. this is hole in one # 3.
- My shot went in the cup on the fly.
- We had two groups from north mississippi. on our last day the leadman cliff poole in the front group hit a hole on the 4th hole. i had the honors in our group and topped his hole in one
- It was my only hole in one and the pin was tucked behind a trap that had a high lip and i couldn*t see it go in. what a great feeling to see another 4some jumping up and down.
- Played on a regulation ladies day weekly tournament.
- 2nd lifetime ace. able to see this one. hit past the cup. spun back. awesome!
- Hi, i am trying to get this hole in one registry for my brother who has lost all his proof of him having made a gulf hole in one when he was 16. i appreciate your help. he is not computer literate. so i decided to help.
thank you, betty
- First hole in one since i have been playing. 22 years.
- What make this rare is that i shot two hole in one's.one on the 29th and 30th of july 2005 on the same hole just different yrds.i was wondering if this has ever been done.do i have a record world record..
- I had never played this course before. this may be a sign to become a member of the club.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)