Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
Frank Gentsch jr
- First in 55+ years of play
- Glenn jacobs, playing in my foursome, also had a hole in on on the same hole. yes, two hole in ones on the same hole.
- Just before i hit the shot my sister said she had never seen a hole-in-one.
- What an amazing feeling it is to make a hole-in-one!
- One bounce and in
email addresses of witnesses:
dyer, john r.; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Elevated tee shot over water to a small green. i hit about 3 feet past the hole and backed it in.
- Hit into a slight wind. ball faded right slightly. it hit approx. 18" left of the hole, spun right and fell into the cup. this is my first one after playing 32 years. yahoo!!!
- This is my second ace in nine months.
- Ive played golf since i was 14. this is my first hole-in-one at age 56.
- It was a cold day, windy and there was a pond between the hole and tee box. just wanted to hit it straight and over the water. what a surprise when it went over and rolled into the hole.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)