Register your hole-in-one with U. S. Golf Register and assure your amazing feat is historically recorded and archived in this official national hole-in-one register.
- We saw it roll in the hole. three greens keepers were also watching. everyone clapped. it was a great feeling. cant wait to tell my grandchildren sam and dan.
- Mt. assis academy preschool 12th annual golf outing
- Wind was blowing left to right and i hit the ball on the exact line i was trying to accomplish. the ball landed 3-5ft left of flag and rolled in.
- Made a hole in one during a tournament for simpson strong ties; 30th annual tournament, 1st hole in one in this tournament in 25 years.
this was my first hole in one.
- Will be noted in the orange county register this week.
- I thought it rolled off the back and when i got on the green and didn't see it, i ran to the cup and there it was. an amazing experience!
- I called it as soon as it left the club. two bounces and it dissapered into the hole. by far the hardest par three on the course, up hill over water and a down slope green.
- Done during the county managers tournament for united way.
- We have 27 holes. this was on hole 3 of the south nine. my second grandson was born one hour before!!
- Interesting - i just registered my 2nd hole-in-one. i went back and looked up the info on my first to register it also (this one). it was with the same club as the second and on the first day i played with my new callaway irons.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)