- A full swing, good trajectory, a couple of bounces, a little more roll, and ... ahh hell, hole-in-one!!
- My first hole-in-one was in tx on 11/22/87. i did not registure it because i did not have a computer until 1990. i made my 2nd hole-in-one in ar on 10/5/07, almost 20 years after the first one!
- I play in a 9 hole league every thursday after work for kennedy space center employees. on 4/22/2010, i hit a beautiful shot on hole #17 to within 2 feet and the ball tracked right in the heart of the hole for my first ever hole in one.
- Shot was slightly uphill and into a light wind. ball landed on right front of green and kicked left and released toward the hole and rolled in.
- The perfect shot. a wind-aided 7 iron to a pin about 175 yards away. the ball died right at the cup.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)