- Cedar knolls 11th hole is infamous for its difficulty because the green is level with the tee 170 yds out but in between is a 90' gully and the green is only 25' deep and runs along the side of a hill. it plays more like 200 yds.
- This was my first hole in one and at age 61 it felt pretty good , plus it won me four
- One hop and in the hole...
- Hole in ones come in 3's. i'll be back!
- First ace after 8 years of playing. love my callaway clubs and titleist velocity ball!
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)