- Beautiful sunny florida day - one less club down wind. ball landed approximately 27 feet from the hole, bounced once, then rolled into the hole. approximately 2:30 p.m.
- What makes this a tough hole is that you must hit out from what feels like a tree-lined chute and over a wetland area to a slighly elevated green. it is a visually intimidating shot, so it was great fun to record my 1st ever ace!
- I usually play 5 or 6 times a year. hit in the 90s. i hope to play more, as time permits. especially since i have something to show for it after many years of..... shall we call it practice!!!!
- The pin was center/center. the ball rolled into the hole without touching the pin. it wasn't too much - it was just right!
- Second hole in one. just as exciting as the first one.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)