- I knew i hit the ball well and it was tracking nicely. it hit the front of the green and rolled toward the pin. from my angle i didn't know it was still rolling directly away from me until it disappeared.
- I'm age 75 and have been playing regularly 20+
years. this is my first hole-in-one and it was a very special experience!!!. my wife and i celebrated with a glass of champagne.
- Joe has been playing golf for only 2 years. this was a july 4th tournament at the club which his team went on to win first place.
- Me and my father pulled up towards the hle and he aske me what club am i going to use. i said
- Amidst the excitement of my very first hole in one, i proceeded to tee up on the next hole using the same ball only to loose it in the right rough full of tall fescue ! final score for 18 holes was 83. handicap 11.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)