- My first hole-in-one was on a crystal clear day around 10:30 in the morning. the shot bounced on the green twice and went right into the cup. that will be a "may day" shot i will always remember.
- Even though it was a long time ago i do not think the hole in one was ever registered
- I used a gentle 7 iron for a pitch & run. my very 1st hole in one. i have been playing for 40 yrs.
- Also a member of the northern indiana junior golf association. the ace was scored in tournament play.
additional newspaper information:
1433 e 83rd avenue
merrillville, in 46410
- First hole in one. been playing for 40 yrs
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)