- It hit in front of the flag
- This was my first hole in one. no matter what club i have used in the past, this hole has always caused me problems; rarely have i even been able to get on the green my husband suggested i try his 4 iron and i'm glad i did.
Clifford Chandler, jr.
- This was my first round in 2002 following knee surgery 2 months before. my son was visiting from virginia and wanted to play golf. i teed off from the second hole, a 124-yard par 3, using an 8-iron. it was a nice shot, hitting about 5 yards in front of
- My son is 14 years old and hit this hole in one,what an exciting day!! we are so proud of him
- A great father's day present - a hole in one with my son and son in law
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)