- Hole description: difficult par 3 surrounded by water on three sides.
- The ball flew over the flag and drew back 7 feet and rolled in, it was fun to watch.
- My first hole in one annual scramble @ the johnny burke childrens foundation sponsered outing.ball was giving to me by club pro brent goik, the ball was first used in the buick open in 2005.
- Third hole in one over past year
- This was my 1st hole in one. i did report it to the clubhouse but at the time didn't know i could register it. i've had another one two years ago and wanted to get the 1st one registered also....thanks
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)