- I was playing with great friends on a rain/sunshine day and almost decided to quit after 9. glad we continued.
- I am 77 years old, have golfed for 54 years and this is my first hole in one--very exciting. this golf course is sand greens and the hole is obscured by high reeds over a body of water.
- Straigh off tee right at hole, hit green skipped and rolled in about 40'.
- I am looking for someone that i can get to mount the ball and register this informationpe of trophy for a keepsake. can you give me a number to call that might help?
- Austin is only 8 years old and has been golfing for approx. 16 months. he wanted to try and hit over the water on the 17th hole because the t box is elevated. he ended up plunking a hole in one with his driver!
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)