- 1st hole in one after 40 years of golf
- Strong wind from green to tee,elevated green. ball took one bounce into hole.
- The ball bounced once, then went into the hole.
- A draw into the wind. we werent sure it went in until we got the green. humility dictated that i assumed it had rolled off the back.
- This was my 1st hole in one. i have been playing for 53 years. the shot was a slam dunk.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)