- This was hole #8 on the oak course, but we already played the pine course so this was our 17th hole. tees were back so it played about 140, ball hit about two feet behind the cup and spun back in the hole. wow - what a feeling!
- The club i used was a fastback offset which is a cobra knock off. it was purchased and custom built at the golfery, inc., located at 5809 s. broadway, littleton co. they have been making my clubs for the past 16 years.
- The funny thing is that i had said to my father the night before,
- The sixth hole was playing into a slight breeze. i teed off first from an elevated tee and saw the whole trajectory of the ball into the hole. i scored 84 for the 18 holes, including 5 pars and a hole in one.
- I made two holes in one four days apart. march 23, 2013 and march 27, 2013
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)