- # 6 has a very elevated green we didn't see it go in. at first we though it went over the back and down to a large ditch. norman went to the hole i was going to look toward the ditch. then norman shouted
- The club i used was a fastback offset which is a cobra knock off. it was purchased and custom built at the golfery, inc., located at 5809 s. broadway, littleton co. they have been making my clubs for the past 16 years.
- 1st hole in one ever!!!!!!
- First official hole-in-one at the new course
- The ball hit the pin and went in the hole.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)