- Beautiful shot drew into green rolled 20 feet and plop
- I hit a 4-iron with a little hook toward the grren with a pin set back left. i couldn't find the ball when we got to the green and was looking back of the green for it when we saw it was in the hole.
- It was a beautiful, sunny thanksgiving day with no wind. we all watched the ball sail high, with a slight left to right, land softly and track ever so boldly into the hole!
- We were at a company meeting in gulfport (grand casino) and were golfing saturday morning at a copmpany outing with a group of 12 managers. we were the 2nd group out. this course is right on the gulf and the wind that day was about 25 to 30 miles an hour,
- 15 -20 mile per hour head wind.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)