Thomas Feher jr.
- I selected my cleveland halo 3i hybrid and put a smooth swing on my titleist ball and it landed 3 feet in front of the hole, then dissapeared into the cup. it was
- This is my first hole in one after playing golf for 24 years. it was a challenging par 3 with water to the front and right of the green with a sand trap fronting the pin. the ball landing left of the pin and rolled right disappearing behind the trap. i di
- Nice 8 iron on the green. bounced once and started rolling toward the pin then disappeared
- ...and having the cart girl there, along with 2 group on the next tee, and one behind us was vey expensive!
- First hole in one at this new course that opened this summer.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)