- A member at windermere c.c.(scott lynch) made a hole-in-one at the same hole on the same day, also using a seven iron-and did this just one half hour after i made my ace on #4!
- This is my very first hole-in-one in my 35 years of golfing career.
- Uphill. straight at the flag, hit two inches left of center cup, jumped up eight inches and hit pole and in. (ive been playing ten years, dedicated play, and struggling all spring with a shank problem, so took my first lesson a month ago from the teachi
- This is one of two that night. i scored a hole in one on #7, 176 yards using a 5 iron in league play with the same witnesses. basically, i aced every par three on the front side that night.
- It was my birthday was playing as a suggestion from my wife. it was a great birthday gift!
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)