- I was hitting into a stiff wind so i used a 5-iron to approach the green. the ball landed about ten feet in front of the green, rolled up and into the cup.
- I made the hole-in-one with a broken right hand in a cast.
- 1st hole in one after 40 years of golf
- I hit it off the toe...but it went straight and hit the back of the cup and went straight in.ears it was the first one!!!!at!!!!!!!!!!!!
- First one i ever got after 30 years of playing .plus my son was there to see it
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)