- I do not have a handicap, though i would estimate it to be over 35. played off the white tee. ball landed on the green about 3 inches short (and to the right) of the cup before rolling in!
- I never dreamed i would ever get one hole in one - this was my second hole in one in one week!!! the guys were all shocked and so was i!!! unbelieveable!!!!!
James Van loon
- Simply amazing, there are no words to describe the feeling of walking to the green and looking down into the cup and seeing that beautiful white little ball.
- It was the greatest.i have been golfing for 11 years and have been close a few times but never thought the day would finally come.
- The ball came to rest on a slope between levels of the green and then slowly trickled back to the hole as i was walking off the tee.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)