- Been playing since i was 14 (now 66) and i've never even seen a hole-n-one and now i have one. had a round of 85 and that's about 7-9 strokes better than my average round.
- The pin was cut on the front right of the green and i played the ball to the left of the pin to catch the slope and feed into the pin. you can imagine my surprise when it went in. my group was cheering wildly, and i was in disbelief.
- 68 years old playing for app. 10 years and the first hole-in-one
- The wind was gusting in my face on the tee box. i turned to tell the other 2 guys i was playing with that my father had hit a hole in one into the wind at another hole of the same distance. i then stepped up and hit mine in. they were shocked!
Wayne Chandler sr.
- I have to say it feel so good to be able to say that i have a hole-in-one.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)