- 2nd hole-in-one on my 63rd birthday!18 yrs after my first hole-in-one.
- I have played a lot of golf in my lifetime this was the most exciting day of my life playing the game
- 1st hole in one, second year of golfing
- I asked the course to register this for me but they never did that i am aware of.
it was a windy day on a par 3 i normally use pitching wedge on, i used an 8 iron and it rolled into the hole!
- It was perfect, 144 yd par 3. 8 iron bounced once 5 feet in front of the pin and rolled perfectly in. listed in the sunday, july 21st paper.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)