- First time i was able to pull my own ball out of the hole. first hole in one at club 91 in leigh, ne. i had three hole-in-one at different courses. happened at end of day, the sun was blinding us as we looked for the ball in the air.
- It was the most amazing feeling ever
- The ball tracked to the hole but did not fall. as i made my way and halfway to the green, the ball disappeared into the hole. the pin had been leaning and the ball rested against the pin which prevented the ball from falling right away.
Jack Van grouw
- I hit a high draw shot and the ball landed 4 feet in front of the flag and bounced twice and we all saw it go in.
- The best shot of my life....the ball went in the hole on the fly.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)