- My first hole in one at the age of 57
- Mr. rosenberg was in the twosome behind & verified the event. he did not actually witness the hole-in-one.
Charles Armao, jr.
- It's in the hole !!!!!!! ..... and i had only been playing golf for two years!
- The ball i used was a christmas present from a patient of mine with lung cancer. he has since died. i called his wife to let her know of the ace and she told me that it occurred on her late husband's birthday.
- This was my second career hole in one. to get it because i gave my first hole in one ball away. i buried it with my uncle who had passed away in an accident. he never had a hole in one after playing golf for almost 30 years
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)