- Playing a senior interclub match with james against hoppy and george. we won the match.
this is my second hole in one, the first one was 2 june 1993. hope to make another one before 14 years passes.
- It was downhill and hit in front of the hole and rolled in. 2nd one in 30 years. home course.
- Usually not one of my better holes i usually tend to over draw the shot. this time i deceided to shoot straight at the pin. i hit the ball vwry well it took two hops and went in. dave said "geno that went in" i thought it might have gone over. wade, w
Gary Isenhour sr.
- My father had two holes in one ,but i do not know where he registered his or whom, but he did register them with someone associated with the golf association, would be really great if it was with you. thanks
- My first hole-in-one, it only took me 13 years.
United States Golf Register
4830 Line Avenue, #315
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Phone: 888-508-USGR (8747)